Georgia Lerner is a nationally recognized leader in gender-specific and evidence-based assessments and interventions for women with criminal justice involvement. Ms. Lerner frequently serves as advisor, trainer, and panelist at local, state, and national symposia to promote sensible responses to crime while improving public safety.
Ms. Lerner is available to speak on:
- Implementing gender-specific and evidence-based programming for justice-involved women
- Reducing criminogenic risk for women and advancing safety
- Alternatives to incarceration and diversion programming for women including strategies, successes, replication, and cost-savings
- The harm of separating families including the economic, legal, and financial implications of sending children to foster care
- The history of WPA as a service and advocacy organization in New York City, founded in 1845